Welcome to the Voices Community Forum

Thank you for joining the Voices Community Forum!

We're excited for you to be a part of the community and to interact with your fellow Voices creative talent. Before you start navigating through the different categories and discussions there are to be found across the forum here, we've laid out a few easy first steps to help you know where to begin.

First and foremost, it is important that you review the Community Guidelines. There are some vital pieces of information in there, and some rules that you will want to make sure to follow when discussing work with Voices here on the forum.

The most important part of the Voices Community Form is the community. There are so many talented people using the platform, bringing all kinds of different skills and techniques to the table. We encourage everyone to start things off on a friendly foot in our Introduce Yourself discussion. Pop in, say hello, and tell us a little bit about yourself.

If you're newer to Voices, or want to explore some of the other services and resources we have to offer, you'll find links to our original guides, posts, and videos scattered throughout the forum. For an easy introduction to the forum and a way to keep track of all the different topics you can lend your expertise to, start with the Suggested Blogs & Videos discussion. You can talk gear, setups, techniques, and more.

There are so many great conversations just waiting to be had across the Voices Community Forum. We appreciate you joining us to lend your knowledge to the discussion. I can't wait to learn more about you all and build the Voices community together!

Comments

• baryrosa
    baryrosa Member, Voices_Premium
    First Comment

This has been a long time coming!! Congratulations - at last!

• velaneyssa
    velaneyssa Member, Voices_Guest
    First Comment

Invocador, felicidades!!!!

• alhelialheli
    alhelialheli Member, Voices_Guest
    First Comment

Deseo que todos podamos apoyarnos.

• sumnertetomo
    sumnertetomo Member, Voices_Guest
    First Comment

hello all, just joined this amazing community. im very new to voices.com so im looking forward to learning from you all. And hopefully in turn helping others as well.

Sumner, Brisbane AUSTRALIA😊

• polycarpkevin
    polycarpkevin Member, Voices_Guest
    First Comment

Hello everyone, I just recently joined this wonderful community and I hope I learn and earn greatly from all of u.

Polycarp from Nigeria 🇳🇬

• godselect
    godselect Member, Voices_Guest
    First Comment

Great to be, and am excited to be here. I hope to learn a lot from this forum. Sincere regards.

Ude Odiakosa from Nigeria

• carlosevr
    carlosevr Member, Voices_Guest
    First Comment

Encantado de pertenecer al mejor grupo. Espero aportar con mucho aquí. No se si exista más latinos. Pero estoy para darle con todo.

Carlos Verdezoto

Quito, Ecuador

• patriciareginadasilva
    patriciareginadasilva Member, Voices_Guest
    First Comment

Ola meu nome é Patrícia queria que vcs mim ajudece mim dizendo como fuciona e como faço pra trabalhar nesse sait 😘👍

• lizbecky
    lizbecky Member, Voices_Guest
    First Comment

Hola. Recién me he unido a voices y he sentido inmediatamente la calidez de la comunidad. Me siento afortunado de pertenecer. Deseo aprender, estar muy atenta y poner mi granito. Muy agradecida.

• chriselle
    chriselle Member, Voices_Premium
    First Comment

Hi all! I'm Christian from the US.

• alexandrabrown
    alexandrabrown Member, Voices_Premium
    First Comment

Hi everyone -

I'm Alexandra (but you can call me "Alex" :-). I'm very new to Voices so will be looking to learn and share as much as possible. I live in Toronto. Thanks.

• sarahmaebmercado
    sarahmaebmercado Member, Voices_Guest
    First Comment

Hi, looking forward to learn and earn here!

• ilsesoto
    ilsesoto Member, Voices_Guest
    First Comment

Hola a todos, me acabo de unir a voices, mi nombre es ilse, soy de Chile, tengo muchas ilusiones de aprender y ayudar en lo que sea necesario.

Hello everyone, I just joined voices, my name is ilse, I am from Chile, and I have many illusions to learn and help in whatever is necessary.

Arica-Chile

• erohjohn
    erohjohn Member, Voices_Guest
    First Comment

Hi guys

• shelomechpinnock
    shelomechpinnock Member, Voices_Guest
    First Comment

Hello Everyone, My name is Shelomech Pinnock and I am interested in Voice Over work. I am from Canada.

• paolaandreaalvarez
    paolaandreaalvarez Member, Voices_Guest
    First Comment

Hola a Todos soy Paola Andrea soy de Panama

y estoy súper emocionada empezando este nuevo proyecto ... saludos y todo lo mejor !

Hello everyone, I'm Paola Andrea, I'm from Panama

and I'm super excited starting this new project ... greetings and all the best!

• yerarr
    yerarr Member, Voices_Guest
    First Comment

Hola gente, recién estoy entrando al grupo, con mis hermanos nos la pasamos haciendo voces de personajes que nos gustan 😁 soy de Tierra del fuego (Argentina)

• Holaa, buen día mi nombre es Neftalí, soy de México y estoy emocionado por empezar un nuevo proyecto mucha suerte y saludos a todo el foro

• naledisophazi
    naledisophazi Member, Voices_Guest
    First Comment

Hello everyone

• aundread
    aundread Member, Voices_Guest
    First Comment

Hello 👋 I’m new here.Any tips on getting picked for a voice assignment?

• addildriouechelmarabet
    addildriouechelmarabet Member, Voices_Guest
    First Comment

Hola, soy nuevo aquí.

Estoy empezando a buscar algún trabajo pero no me deja seleccionar el idioma.

Busco hacer locuciones en español, pero parece ser que solo me deja en inglés...

¿Alguien me podría ayudar?

Muchas gracias :)

• ownalumapak
    ownalumapak Member, Voices_Guest
    First Comment

Kumusta kamo? (how are you all?) happy to join here

• shannonmsimpson
    shannonmsimpson Member, Voices_Guest
    First Comment

Hello

my name is Shannon. I am looking forward to working with some of the companies.

• blessingratidzomqongo
    blessingratidzomqongo Member, Voices_Guest
    First Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Blessing and I'm new to voices. I'm looking forward to sharing and learning from others in the group. So glad to be part of this growing community.

• kenyamjones
    kenyamjones Member, Voices_Guest
    First Comment

Hey everyone, super excited in joining voices 🤩. I can't waiting to further my knowledge and grow with everyone 😊

• godoyarturo
    godoyarturo Member, Voices_Guest
    First Comment

Hi everyone, I'm from Guatemala and I'm totally new to this world. Actually, it took me a while to venture into this world which seems quite amazing indeed, it is just that it's not the same to hear your own voice while through years friends have told you that you actually have a nice voice. Gosh, well, here you have me giving it a shot, already learning a lot and of course looking forward for more learning and sharing! Cheeeeers!

• markofthewild
    markofthewild Member, Voices_Premium
    10 Comments Name Dropper 5 Likes Photogenic

What is the point system for? the one you see when you sign in to the forum