Platinum membership changes - no longer access to ALL the jobs

beefycurry
beefycurry Member, Voices_Platinum
First Comment

Hey all! Just wanted to start a conversation to get your feelings about the new changes to the platinum membership and see your thoughts.

So, as of now, they are going to apply the JobMatch to the platinum membership which means we will no longer have access to ALL the jobs. I don't know about you, but the BIGGEST draw to the platinum membership was access to every job.

Just wanted to hear your thoughts!

Comments

• beefycurry
    First Comment

Update: They've said they are going to right the situation, but I looked at my feed and it looks less than a regular membership. Anyone else?

• ekgabriel
    ekgabriel Member, Voices_Platinum
    5 Answers 25 Likes 10 Comments 5 Awesomes

@beefycurry They have done this before when the Platinum membership was at $5k and then they lowered the rate to $3k and took away a ton of auditions that were sent. Then things "kinda" ramped back up over time. Time will tell what changes actually stick....but I too am nervous whenever they change things up. My opinion...just let me delete the auditions I'm not interested in, I don't trust the "analytics" to work in my favor, but we shall see. Also, don't judge the amount of auditions based upon today...it's a holiday....

Wishing you the best and happy auditioning!

Ethan

• beefycurry
    First Comment

I agree, Ethan. Yes, let us delete the ones that don't work for us. I think the full implementation will be in by Friday they said, so we can reassess then. It must be hard to appease everyone. But, I'm with you. I'm paying for a premium service, let me be in charge of what I want to do or not do. :) Thanks for responding!

• jakpro1
    jakpro1 Member, Voices_Platinum
    First Comment

"I don't know about you, but the BIGGEST draw to the platinum membership was access to every job."

Completely agree. I am so disappointed in this decision. Voices.com being so massive now, we literally need every audition we can to have a chance at scoring a job. In the past few months, I have been timing audition replies and as of today, an audition needs to be viewed, voiced, uploaded, and submitted literally in 45-60 seconds in order to be near the top 3 responders. 90-120 secs and you land yourself down around 5th+.

At least give us the option of choosing whether we want to see every job coming through. If a talent doesn't want to see every job available, let them choose.

😀

• We’ve heard the feedback from Platinum talent and a change has gone live that should improve things for you. Please reach out to us with any other questions.

• mbarnum
    mbarnum Member, Voices_Premium
    First Comment

Hello! I'm just now learning of all this. I did think it was rather odd that I didn't have as many auditions lined up as I did before. I had no idea they made a change. I really do hope they fix this.

• beefycurry
    First Comment

Hey MBarnum! So, they say that they have "fixed it." But, I have to say...the amount of high-paying jobs is still not sufficient for the price tag of this service. The amount of jobs is not nearly enough. I wish more people would speak up. Thanks for chiming in!