Voices Membership Fees and Securing Work

zubali
zubali Member, Voices_Guest
edited July 15 in Voices Tips & Tutorials

Hello Voices Family,

I am new here and wanted to ask if the only way to secure work as a "Free" member is by waiting for potential projects to view your work and for them to reach out to you. I ask because I've tried looking into the details for job postings and it keep taking me to a "paid" member ship page. Is that by design?

Thanks,

Zub

Comments

• edieanne
    edieanne Member, Voices_Guest
    First Comment

I would love to know this as well

• analuciacabrera
    analuciacabrera Member, Voices_Guest
    First Comment

Hola! Zub, cómo estás? Yo también soy nueva y la verdad que no se muy bien como es? Si tú ya pudiste, me podrías decir cómo? Por favor!

Ana Lucia

• Andrew Zuber
    Andrew Zuber Administrator
    25 Likes 10 Comments First Answer Photogenic

Hi there, Zub! Guest accounts allow talent to get started and familiarized with the platform. You can upload demos and audition for jobs that you have been personally invited to by clients who find you though search, but in order to to be invited to audition for more jobs via VoiceMatch, you will need a Premium account.

• juanaevangelistaescorche
    juanaevangelistaescorche Member, Voices_Guest
    First Comment

Hola! buenos días soy nueva y también me gustaría saber como funciona a penas ayer en la tarde inicie .lo que me puedan suministrar en información se los agradeciera.

Gracias.

• juanaevangelistaescorche
    juanaevangelistaescorche Member, Voices_Guest
    First Comment

me llego un trabajo y cuando quiero acceder me dice que debo comprar la membresia primium para poder abrir

• benhowell
    benhowell Member, Voices_Guest
    Name Dropper First Comment

Andrew, does the Guest account allow our profiles to show up in the search function? Because I've tried looking for my own name specifically and I'm not appearing in the results.

• benhowell
    benhowell Member, Voices_Guest
    Name Dropper First Comment

@ganbeck Thanks! I'll send them one right now.