Getting a job

sneguguzincume
sneguguzincume Member, Voices_Guest
edited June 18 in Voices Tips & Tutorials

Hie i am new here and i would like to get to know how do i get a job because i do believe i have what it takes to make an impact and be successful in the industry

Comments

• henrygalvis
    henrygalvis Member, Voices_Guest
    First Comment

Buena tarde, recién llego y me interesa saber dónde ponerme a prueba y de las posibilidades que se brindan a nosotros lo recién llegados.

Muchas gracias

• Andrew Zuber
    Andrew Zuber Administrator
    25 Likes 10 Comments First Answer Photogenic

Hi there, thank you for joining us!

To start with, filling out your profile and demos, as well creating a great portfolio is the first step to achieving success.

Here's a great resource to get you started on making the most of your portfolios. https://www.voices.com/blog/creative-portfolio-best-practices/

Best of luck,

Andrew

• gretamilagrosmoncadabolivar
    gretamilagrosmoncadabolivar Member, Voices_Guest
    First Comment

hola buen dia aun no se bien como se maneja esta pagina y quisiera saber que mas tengo que hacer para que conozcan mi talento

• cakiral
    cakiral Member, Voices_Premium
    5 Awesomes Photogenic 5 Likes First Comment
    edited June 10

Dear new colleagues!

1. Voices.com offers a huge knowledge base which you really should actively use. It is important to absorb all the informations and experiences which are absolutely free. So check the homepage and read and listen.
    2. Try to complete your profile as good as possible. The customers search and find your page with the samples and showreels. The descriptions about you and your way of working round this up. Your should give your potential customers the opportunity to select you based on the samples and informations you provided.
    3. Auditioning is the way to come to voice acting and voice over jobs. So check the open positions and read the requirements of the customer carefully.
    4. Be always attentive, kind, professional and generous. No matter if it is a 100$ or 100.000$ project.
  • Andrew Zuber
    Andrew Zuber Administrator
    25 Likes 10 Comments First Answer Photogenic

@cakiral, I couldn't have said it better myslef!

Great tips, great advice. Thanks for being such a positive part of the community.