Mission Audition

ganbeck
ganbeck Member, Voices_Premium
25 Likes 10 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper

I've been listening to this podcast for about a year and it's great! I have picked up a lot of do's/dont's from listening to the critique of the auditions. If you haven't checked it out, I really recommend it!

Does anybody know how to get selected for Mission Audition? @Andrew Zuber, any chance you might know? 🤔😁

Comments

• Andrew Zuber
    Andrew Zuber Administrator
    25 Likes 10 Comments First Answer Photogenic
    edited June 3

Thanks for the kind words, @ganthetb!

It's such a fun podcast, we love it as well. While it's currently on hiatus, we select the Voice Over talent via a job that gets posted on the Voices platform. Talent audition for the spot, and whomever wins the job gets paid and appears on the show.

Keep your eyes and ears out for an update on new episodes and guest spot opportunities, I'll be sure to make a post about it!

• stephciccarelli
    stephciccarelli Member, Voices_Guest
    10 Comments First Answer 5 Likes Name Dropper
    edited June 25

Hi @ganbeck Gan,

Great to hear from you! I hope all is well with you today.

Thank you for sharing about your love of the Mission Audition podcast. We love it, too!

From what you've heard so far, is there anything about it that you would change or would want to see more of? Looking forward to hearing from you!

• ganbeck
    ganbeck Member, Voices_Premium
    25 Likes 10 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper

Hi Stephanie,

I really need to check the forums more regularly :) I don't think there is anything I'd necessarily do differently with MA. It works very well in the format you're using now. When you start up the series again, maybe you could consider doing the podcast with video and hosting the episodes on YouTube. I'm a big fan of watching podcasts as opposed to just listening :)

• Andrew Zuber
    Andrew Zuber Administrator
    25 Likes 10 Comments First Answer Photogenic

Great note, @ganbeck ! I'm the same way. A podcast running on YouTube in the background is standard practice during the day for me.