Messages not showing...

timbrefox
timbrefox Member, Voices_Premium
10 Comments Name Dropper 5 Likes Photogenic

Hey everyone, I am fairly new to this. I am seeing a message heading but no body of message. I know it's there because I have read it once in a hurry. It's kind of the only way I can succeed here and get a job so...is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Andrew Zuber
    Andrew Zuber Administrator
    25 Likes 10 Comments First Answer Photogenic

@timbrefox Hi there! Please send me a private message with more details and I'd be happy to help you out.

Thanks,

Andrew

• konikakoshta
    konikakoshta Member, Voices_Guest
    First Comment

Hello everyone! I'm new to this website. Please help me out to start getting good proposals for the narration and audio jobs. I'll be too grateful!

• aileenpincus
    aileenpincus Member, Voices_Guest
    First Comment

I just joined as well and am wondering if anyone is getting proposals who is NOT on the enhanced membership?

• Andrew Zuber
    Andrew Zuber Administrator
    25 Likes 10 Comments First Answer Photogenic
    edited June 14

Hi there, @konikakoshta & @aidacota, thanks for joining us and for asking about that.

Guest accounts, which you both have, are a great way to get started and familiarized with the platform. You can create your profile and upload demos, as well reading about our best practices. With a guest membership you’ll be able to audition for jobs you have personally been invited to by clients, but in order to audition for other jobs and to be invited to more jobs via VoiceMatch, you will need a Premium Account.

The Voices search engine is driven by the contents of your profile and audio files. For best results, be sure to complete your profile accurately, including a description, gender, age, and language. All your demo details are searchable, so it’s important to ensure each is complete with tags, language(s), and age range(s).

Here are some tips on standing out with your profile and portfolio samples: https://www.voices.com/blog/how-to-maximize-your-talent-profile-and-portfolio-samples/

It is also important to note that in the freelance marketplace search, members are displayed in order of membership type. These being: Platinum, Premium, and then Guests.

If you have other questions about Getting Started, Being Discovered, Auditioning For Jobs, or other things, our Talent Help Center has a lot of information that can be of use: https://www.voices.com/help/talent, or you can contact a member of our Customer Support Team at [email protected]

Don’t forget, if you’ve got any feedback regarding this or anything else on Voices, you can send it to [email protected].

Thanks again for joining us here on the Forum, please let me know if you have other questions,

Andrew